While visiting Myrtle Beach you may want to stop into one of our many golf retail outlets and be custom fitted for your next set of clubs.
- There are three ways to improve your golf: (a) practice (b) lessons (c) custom fit equipment
- Dynamically fit drivers, irons, wedges, and proper set make-up will consistently lower scores by improving ball striking and ball flight tendencies.
- Custom Fitting allows a player to maintain proper development of golf swing fundamentals and will increase pace of improvement, by helping to produce better shots while building trust and confidence with ball striking.
- Custom Fitting will advance the shot making and shot shaping capabilities of a player, increasing the frequency of better shots performed during a round..
- A Custom Fit club eliminates the need for swing compensations due to improperly fit equipment which results in poor swing mechanics.
- Custom Fitting can aid a player with physical conditions, such as sore ligaments, ailing back, artificial hips/knees, which as a result can provide increased time spent practicing and/or playing on the golf course.
- Custom Fitting will increase precision and accuracy, as well as, distance and ball flight control, required for improved shot making and lower scores.
- Custom Fitting will optimize the launch conditions of a golf ball in flight which is necessary to maximize carry distance and increase control.
- Custom Fitting will eliminate yardage gaps and identify sole performance variables required to strengthen short game for improved scoring ability and lower scores.
Custom Fitting for set make-up will furnish the player with the best 14 clubs and will promote proper club selection for ideal course management.
Leave a Reply